At Sky High Sports, we are committed to providing a safe and clean environment for all of our guests, employees and their families.
We hope the information shared below will provide you with the knowledge and understanding that will allow you to enjoy your experience at Sky High Sports.
I’m Elizabeth Kramer, owner of Sky High Sports Network, owner of 3 Sky High Sports Trampoline Parks in California, 1 in Tigard Oregon—and also a mom.
I understand and have a deep empathy for the concerns of parents and guests who are naturally concerned about the spread of the Coronavirus. We have put together the following information in order to provide you with an understanding of the measures we have in place to keep our facilities clean and our visitors and staff healthy.
At Sky High Sports, the health and safety of our guests and employees has always been of paramount importance.
We are encouraged by the recent statements from Dr. Robert Redfield, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), who said that while more cases in the U.S. should be expected, that the “current risk to the American public is low”.
As recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), we encourage our guests to take the following safety precautions:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds using soap and hot water, or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing of 3 feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Precautionary measures we’ve implemented to help protect everyone:
- We are asking any guests upon entry to verify that they have not traveled to any of the most infected areas.
- We are ensuring that any employees who experience coughing, sneezing or fevers do not report for work, or are sent home if showing signs of illness.
- We are providing more sanitizing stations with alcohol-based sanitizer and wipes.
- We have requested our personnel to increase frequency of cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Disinfectant wipes are stationed throughout the facility to provide customers with the opportunity to wipe any area(s) they deem necessary. We routinely perform disinfecting wipe downs throughout the day as well as a more extensive deep cleaning of all areas at closing using Alpha-HP, a multi-surface disinfectant cleaner that is registered with the EPA to kill viruses. All frequently touched surfaces throughout our entire facility are disinfected including but not limited to our trampoline courts and equipment, railings, countertops, tables, chairs, vending, change and arcade machines, napkin dispensers, door handles, water fountains, and light switches.
- Our food preparation and storage procedures in the Sky Café follow all applicable food safety standards.